Last year for Christmas I made a Southwestern Rub and Macadamia Nut Cookie Jars to give out as gifts! I paired the Cookie Jars with a cookbook!
For the Southwestern rub I saved spice jars throughout the year. I bought sticker labels from the office store. Mixed the ingredients together and poured in the spice jars and slapped on labels! I use this rub all the time! It’s delicious!
Recipe for Emeril’s Southwestern Rub
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
Macadamia Nut Cookie Jars
For Recipe and Jar Tags click on the link below.